Handsomely constructed for style, support and stability, Expedition II has double the added depth, with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics. A broad polyurethane outsole provides more stability, while a rocker bottom matches the natural motion of walking. A firm heel counter helps to reduce heel slippage. Speed laces provide secure and easy lacing. Padded in tongue and collar.
- Plus Fitting System® – Two Removable Footbeds
- Moldable, Total Contact, Dual-Density Insert
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Firm Heel Counter
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Broad Toe Character
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- HCPCS Code A5500
- Double Depth Footwear designed with double the added depth of a traditional shoe. Ideal for extreme foot conditions.